Baked Oatmeal + That's It Fruit Bars!

Good morning! I have great news, but thats coming in the next post so for now its breakfast time! That's It sent me their fruit bars again plus their new "Zesty" bars because I enjoyed the originals so much last time and I wanted to get a little creative in the kitchen. I always see people posting baked oatmeal but I've never made it myself so I tried it and LOVED IT. I picked the blueberry + apple bar and buzzed it up in the food processor and mixed it in a little ramekin with some other goodies and BOOM a vegan hearty breakfast for one please! 



You will need :
1 That's It bar (I choose blueberry + apple) 
1/2 cup rolled oats food processed or blended into oat flower 
1 cup liquid ( I did 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1/2 cup water) 
A little vanilla extract 
1 TBSP coconut sugar 
Toppings!

1. Buzz up your oats and put them in your ramekin 
2. Buzz up the bar and throw 3/4 of that in the ramekin save the other 1/4 to top with 
3. Add your liquid of choice and a little vanilla 
4. Add your sugar
5. Throw that baby on a sheet pan in the oven at 350 F for about 30 minutes
6. Top with all the things- I choose Wild Friends Vanilla Peanut Butter, the rest of the bar, and frozen blueberries I had on hand that got nice and melty once I left them on there for a bit. 

Feel free to switch this around any way! They sent me an apple and cinnamon bar that would be wonderful to add in with some finely chopped apple slices and extra cinnamon and vanilla! 


Enjoy friends!